We at Kern’s Sausage ship our products throughout the U.S.A. To offer you the best selection of products shipped safely to your door we can take your order in two ways…order directly from our Online Store or phone us for custom orders.
By Phone: We will answer your questions about our sausages and tell you how much it will cost to ship those products to you. When you decide on an order, we will need the following information:
1. Your Name, Address, and Phone Number.
2. Name and Address where package is to be shipped if not the same.
3.Your Credit Card Number with Expiration Date.
We accept MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
How Orders are Shipped:
– All orders are shipped via UPS.
– Whenever possible we ship UPS Ground Service. This would include shipping products that need no refrigeration (such as summer sausage and landjaeger), shipping products to nearby States, or shipping to cold weather locations.
– Products requiring refrigeration and being shipped to more distant or warm weather locations need to be shipped UPS 2nd Day Air. Sausage will be frozen and shipped in an insulated container.
Note: Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee deliveries can be via UPS Ground. All other locations need to be shipped UPS 2nd Day Air.
– All packages must be shipped to an address, not a P.O. Box.
– Packages are usually shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays to avoid delivery delays over a weekend.
– Products needed quickly can be shipped UPS Next Day Air per your request.
How to Place Your Order:
Phone: (989)652-2684 or (989)652-2685
Order through our Online Store for secure, convenient 24 hour shopping.
All payments are made through PayPal for online purchases.